Tuesday, February 16, 2010

stress management

it's time to dig out the stress management skills
life's becoming more stressful
(this's a sentence rarely from my mouth.. so it's really true)

i just want to finish reading Rhea Paul
but then i found that there are so many cross-referencing,
so many English-stuff needed to adapt to Cantonese,
so many things needed to prepare for VIVA

i just want to finish the reports
but then i found out that how few i know about each kid,
how few i know about analyzing findings;

i just want to finish the dissertation
but then i realized that i still have to analyze data;
i still have to write the introduction, method, result, discussion...
i still have to meet my supervisor for advice, even i dunno what will i get and what i need are

i just want to unload my burden
but then i take notes and books with me in my bag everywhere
i keep thinking of the works to be done every moment



the best stress management method for me is..
go out to cry or scream with my greatest effort..
yeah.. that's all~

1 comment:

  1. just cry out if you think you will feel better!
    support you always!
    cross referencing @.@
    i even have no time read Paul......ai, just pretending to be relax may be can make me more relax.....

    ReplyDelete