Wednesday, May 27, 2009

moviesss

Definitely, Maybe


the shopaholic girl
the miss little sunshine
the proposal guy
it's Definitely, Maybe

guessing who's father's love one in a bedtime story.
three choices. names changed.
Emily, a sweetheart that father grows up with.
April, has no idea about politics but is father's longtime friend
Summer, a smart journalist who brings freedom

[Quotes]
April: You and me, it'd kinda be like cats and dogs.
Will: Oil and water.
April: Sand paper and bare ass.
Will: That's gross.
April: You'll be the ass.
Will: Oh, thank you.
April: Lennon and McCartney.
Will: They were good together.
April: Yeah. While at last, they couldn't even be friends.
Will: I think we'd be better than that.
April: I think we could.

Will: Wow, Why are you so upset?
April: Don't you think it's a little bit weird we write each other for however long and somehow you didn't like to tell me that: A) you're falling in love, and B) YOU'RE FALLING IN LOVE!
Will: I've told you I'm dating someone.
April: Dating someone? You've just bought a diamond engagement ring for someone.
Will: Sorry. I think I was too nervous to tell you.
April: Why would you be nervous to tell me?
Will: I don't know. I love this girl so much. I'd really like you to be happy for me.
April: I'd be happy for you. Of course I'd be happy for you.

Will: I kept the book...
April: Yeah?
Will: Because it was the only thing that I had left of you.



About a Boy


watch this because of Hugh Grant for sure


Marcus: Suddenly I realized - two people isn't enough. You need backup. If you're only two people, and someone drops off the edge, then you're on your own. Two isn't a large enough number. You need three at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment